My sister Chrissta tagged me on this survey and since it’s been awhile, I thought what the heck… so here goes…
10 YEARS AGO: I was recently engaged and planning my October 24th, 1998 wedding to the love of my life, Jim Seeley.
FIVE PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
1. Seattle WA
2. Santa Fe NM
3. Arlington TX
4. Salt Lake City UT
5. Hollywood CA
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. MAKE ART!
3. Call Qwest about a phone bill discrepency
4. Posting more to my Blog
5. Clean house
1. Have my own art gallery show
2. Get and stay healthy and fit
3. Serve others
4. Live a joyful life
5. Continue to be the best wife, aunt, friend, sister, etc. that I can possibly be.
THREE BAD HABITS:
1. Smoking (I know, I know – I thought about not posting this and letting the “cat out of the bag” to my family and friends… but, by being honest, I now have to be accountable.)
3. Avoiding uncomfortable conversations and situations that need to be addressed
FIVE THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...
1. I am terrified of clowns
2. I will only enter a movie theater via the right entrance
3. When I was younger I had a mad crush on Prince
4. I adore Freddy Mercury (RIP) and the band Queen
5. I can laugh like Betty RubbleAlright, that’s it for now.
Thanks for tagging me Chrissta. I think I will tag Tania, Genie McChane, Rani, Mama and whoever else would like to have a go at it.
It’s never too late for delight….