Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Today was murder. It was so quiet here at the MU (Memorial Union). In fact, I think there were less than a dozen people on campus. LOL! I do hate when it's this quiet (oh, except for the noise of the remodel going on about 6 inches from my right ear...) - it's hard to not watch the clock when you only have 2 or 3 tasks to complete and they were finished by 8:00 a.m. The forecast for the rest of the week: more of the same! Sheesh!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
- If cleanliness is next to godliness, why do churches need janitors?
- After about three days, shouldn't "clutter" be upgraded to "decor"?
- What if gleaming countertops are nature's way of saying "get a life"?
- If there's a place for everything, what's all this junk on the table?
- How can something called grout not be disgusting?
*My first thought when I came upon this list in "Hallmark Magazine" was "How do the editors know me so well? Where's the hidden camera?"