- When I go to the movies, I must and can only, enter the theater from the right entrance. I have had this "phobia" for as long as I can remember although I don't know why. BTW if there is only one entrance, I'm fine but if there are 2, I am heading through the right one.
- I am terrified of clowns. They are evil. Except for Rodeo Clowns. Go figure.
- I used to have Burt Bacharach's private phone number. (My friend Karen was nanny to his son at one point...)
- I hate green bell peppers. Gag me!
- My major in college was Theater Arts. What was I thinking? LOL
- I'm one of 10 children and my youngest sibling and I are 24-years apart in age.
- At least 5 of my personal friends are published authors - meaning you can find their books in Borders, Barnes and Noble and on Amazon.com.
Monday, May 21, 2007
7 "Unusual" Things About Me
I've seen a number of my friends do posts of Seven Unusual Things about themselves... Although I haven't been tagged by anyone, I thought I would see what I can come up with... Ready?